9th January 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Job in TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Google and Yahoo?

I am b.tech in computer science with 65% marks. I want to do job as soon as I complete the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  2. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  3. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  4. Placement papers of top companies like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS?
  5. What are the options available after diploma in Information technology?
  6. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  7. How much can be my salary after completion of MBA course?
  8. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  9. Job in Infosys, Satyam, Wipro, TCS after scoring 70.7% in SSC, 63.7% in 12th, 59.8% in BSc and 75% in MCA?
  10. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should i get job in Wipro, HCL, Infosys with 2nd attempt in 12th
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  13. How should I get a job in company like WIPRO, HCL, Infosys, TCS? I have passed 12th science in 2nd attempt with 65% marks
  14. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  15. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  16. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys, L&T etc after 55.67%, 72.62% and 63.01% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  17. PSU companies for mechanical engineer?
  18. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, WIPRO or any other IT company after passing 10th with 63%
10th January 2014, 02:07 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Job in TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Google and Yahoo?

Now the best way to get the job as soon a you finish your B.Tech course is to attend the on-campus and off-campus drive during your last year without fail.

There is no other option left other than this, since many are not getting job once they come out from college.

Companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Satyam, Accenture etc. do come for campus placement every year without fail where in they will conduct three rounds to select the candidates and expect 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech.

There will Aptitude test, Technical interview and Personal interview where all three rounds should be cleared to get the job. So, start your preparation right away for the three rounds and if you are confident then sure you will get the job in no time.

Now companies like Google, Yahoo, Facebook etc. are not like the other service companies, since they are product based they don't recruit huge amount of freshers as like the other companies do so they won't come to many colleges for campus placement as well! They will select only few colleges and pick handful of freshers for the job.

Getting jobs there in Google, Yahoo, Facebook etc. needs lot of effort not in your academics but in practical to build project of your own, developing idea and so on. If you can have a project with good concept which will make a good market value then for sure you will get jobs in these companies in no time.

As you are in your pre-final year just leaving every leisure things for a year and start preparing for the placement which will be the key for your future. If you are not able to get job by end of your college then it's better to plan on the PG course to enhance your skills more for the job!
16th May 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz suggest me a course which behaves i get a job in MNC company like wipro,google,etc.. last year i cleared my 12th class with 57% cbse board
Due to my family problem.
Now i have a chance to prove myself
How can i get a job in MNC company bcz my dream is to become a reputed job in MNC company
2nd July 2014, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...
I just completed my mca course with 65 percentage . Can i get an job in top mncs like wipro, infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?