27th December 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancy for Accountant anywhere in India?

Is there a vacancy for an Accountant anywhere with decent salary for survival for me? Please inform me.

31st December 2013, 01:46 AM
sushri_mhnty

Default Re: Job vacancy for Accountant anywhere in India?

Dear, job vacancy for accountant is available in some of companys in bhubaneswar like Pearlance private limited, verizone group of company but its completly depends open your skill and experience. If you are a fresher then its difficult to get job with decent salary. You may contact santosh pattanaik by 9338187588 and send your cv to [email protected].
2nd January 2014, 01:49 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Job vacancy for Accountant anywhere in India?

Accountant jobs are available in many places but the first thing which you need to be sure of is which place you want to work because the starting salary for Accountant will be really less around Rs.10,000 - Rs.15,000 and if you are going to take the job outside your hometown then for stay, food and transport you will be spending the entire money and sometimes it won't be sufficient too. So, the better thing to do is to search for the job in your hometown itself.

It's actually good that you are ready to do the job anywhere in India but for Accountant jobs its always good to do it in your hometown itself, if you are getting some job with high pay scale of 20,000 salary per month then going to any place is advisable.

If you'r hometown is in chennai then you can search for accountant jobs from here - http://www.babajob.com/Jobs-Accountant-in-Chennai, just change the place according to your need and get to know the job vacancy and simply call them with the contact information given and confirm if it's worthy job to take before joining or trying for the interview..

You can also register yourself in various job portals which are available to get the latest notification of the Accountant job vacancy..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?