25th January 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Libraray cum information manager

Please give me the pattern of HPSPP written examination paper for Libraray cum information manager exam also attach some previous years papers. Mail me all the information [email protected] .

15th July 2016, 05:10 PM
january2016

Default Re: Libraray cum information manager

The pattern of HPSPP written examination paper for Libra ray cum information manager is mentioned below:

1. Aptitude Question series where you will be asked various aptitude question from different
category in order to test your presence of Mind.

2. Reasoning Series of question in which you will be asked various sets of reasoning question in
order to test your reasoning skill and how effective you are to give a reason for any particular
typical question.

3. Grammar: This section is especially designed in order to test your English reading and writing.
As in this section you will be given various sets of questions like:

a. Antonyms and synonyms.
b. Fill in the blank.
c. Comprehension.
d. Jumbled words.

4. Mathematics: This section is used to check the pro activeness of the candidates. And this is one
of the most important section of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?