i got in 10th 68%
i got in 12th 51%
i m pursuing b.tech with 62%
in which MNC job i m elligible??
tcs, wipro, infosis or other....?

27th January 2015, 12:17 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: For which MNC am I eligible?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN MNC COMPANIES:

The common eligibility criteria asked by the top MNC companies coming for freshers campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above throughout studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

So, from the above eligibility criteria it is difficult for you to get job in top MNC companies at start since you have less than 60% marks in 12th but never to worry there are many small scale companies available who recruit new candidates based on there talent, skills and not only with marks. So, try to find those companies and apply for the job over there. CLICK HERE!! to know some jobs which are available in same line. Apply for them and get the job and once after having 1-2 years of experience you can jump into the bigger MNC companies where by then they will check only your experience, skills and nothing else.
16th June 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which MNC am I eligible?

I am second year ECE student : For getting good jod or good salary in any standard compny what are other courses required along with my engineering .
26th August 2016, 12:10 AM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: For which MNC am I eligible?

As you have 51% marks in your 12th standards. As a result of that you will obviously miss out some big leading MNC's in India. But that doesn't mean that you are not eligible for MNC's. There are several MNC"s out there which do not have such percentage criteria.
You can go for small companies or start up companies. You can learn more there in fact. And after having some skill you can try for big companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?