19th December 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Most suitable way to get adjusted in job in Gulf?

I am about to complete my b tech in civil engineering, i want to work in gulf. what is the most suitable way to get adjusted there ?

9th March 2014, 12:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Most suitable way to get adjusted in job in Gulf?

Civil engineering is the engineering which mainly deals with the pipelines,drawings and estimation and more.Many wide range of Gulf job opportunities available for civil engineers.You may find job profiles such as Construction engineer(Fuschia Career),Civil and structural engineer(Fuschia careers),Civil design engineer(Ably resources),Design engineer in Process engineering(Millar Cameron),Transportation/ITS Engineer(Transpo Group),Project manager(Propel consult),PMV/Store manager(Florence International Consulting) and more.

Apart from these you may also go for Claims Manager(QS Quest),Claims Manager(Adept Personnel),Interiors Site Engineer(Sommerman Skinner Associates)/Scaffolding designer(Adecco) and more.
→ Yogi group of companies
→ Brentford Services
→ Relays Engineering consultants
→ Khansaheb Civil Engineering L.L.C
→ Parsons corporation and more.

You may be allotted to work in the construction of dams,tunnels,bridges,sewage systems,Estimation,Surveying,Rainwater harvesting system,water mains,Power generation firm,Surveying and more.As far as India is concerned the civil engineers recruiting companies are MMTC limited,Bharat Electronics Limited,National Small Industries Corporation Limited,National Thermal Power corporation,Power grid corporation of India limited,Cement corporation of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?