12th May 2015, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?

NCL Criteria for kids of private company employee
I am working in a private company and my salary income crossed the current limit of 6 lacs, but there is no income other than salary. I do not own wealth which is covered under wealth tax limit.

I have obtained OBC certificate( central list ) for my son. I would like to know whether my son is eligible to get the OBC NCL benefit.

What are the criteria for this case? Is income from salary considered? Or is it to be excluded?

Please clarify. My email id is ''' [email protected]"

Thanking you in advance,
RS Kumar

14th May 2015, 11:34 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in a private company and my salary income crossed the current limit of 6 lacs, but there is no income other than salary. I do not own wealth which is covered under wealth tax limit.

I have obtained OBC certificate( central list ) for my son. I would like to know whether my son is eligible to get the OBC NCL benefit.

What are the criteria for this case? Is income from salary considered? Or is it to be excluded?

Thanking you in advance,
RS Kumar
Since, you have shown your kid as a NCl and you being the parent of your kid want to get relaxation from the TAX or ant to get the other benefit. Since, you have made the Category Certificate for your kid, so your kid can get the advantage of NCL as OBC belong to Non creamy Layer only.
14th May 2015, 11:57 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanking you in advance,
RS Kumar
Since, you have shown your kid as a NCL and you being the parent of your kid want to get relaxation from the TAX or any to get the other benefit. Since, you have made the Category Certificate for your kid, so your kid can get the advantage of NCL as OBC belong to Non creamy Layer only.
21st August 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?

Sir, I am working in Private company having income more than 6 lakh for last three consecutive years. My cast is sonar, which is OBC. I have Valid cast certificate.
My son is studying in 12th, can i get OBC NCL certificate for admission in OBC quota?
however, concession in fees is no matter.
28th December 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: OBC NCL criteria for kids of Private employee? Is income from salary considered or is it to be excluded?

Sir, I am working in Private company having income more than 6 lakh for last three consecutive years. My cast is sonar, which is OBC. I have Valid cast certificate.
My son is studying in 12th, can i get OBC NCL certificate for admission in OBC quota?
however, concession in fees is no matter.
3rd February 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I am working in a PSU and my gross income from salary is more than 8 lakhs and no other income. My son is working in a private company and his salary is 5 lakhs.

Is my son eligible to get OBC NL benefit?
19th July 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

My friend is a private employee. He earned 7lakhs per annual. He has a own house in 130 Square yards. His son is eligible per OBC NCL. His caste is in central list. If not what is the reason?
30th January 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM PRIVATE COMPANY EMPLOYEE AND MY INCOME IS MORE THAN 8 LACKS CAN MY KIDS ELIGIBLE FOR OBC NON CREAMY LAYER BENEFIT IN MEDICAL ADMISSION
21st July 2019, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

My salary more than 8laks in private company. My wife government schools teachers class 3 officer salary 5.5lakhs whether I am eligible for OBC NCL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?