16th May 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Which one to choose between software job vs Bank PO?

Iam jobless .Iam MCA 2012 passout grad in bsc(elec,cs,math).I was preparing for software job taking java coaching due to my improper planning procrastinateand because of updations in java it took 3 years to learn .frankly speaking i lost motivation,felt alone while preparing as all my friends got jobs govt bankpo and few(only 2) got software jobs(with their high percentages).Any way i was preparing programming fine,attending classes.But my PG classmates avg students than me got bankpo job in 2015 feb, soon i felt guilt jealous how i wasted time with just java coaching.i have to learn even more and more to get secured software job .i started comparing bankpo jobs vs softyware jobs in internet all depressed me between skill(IT) and routine work(govt) and start salaries ofcourse i now realized IT gives high pay for balanced mind skillfulpeople. but my negative thoughts for 3 months "i would have prepared bankppo coaching in 2013 atleast by 2015 i would have got job".I started to feel boring in feb2015 while learning java stopped attending classes still i have to do java certification.. i just sadly stayed at home.because of this feeling of "i wish i would go for bank po " diverted my goal completely my software interests starts loosing.iam women now 28 need marriage job balance.ofource i can sacrifice marriage but i need good pay job all i thought .but i love to have software job at once now i forgot all software techs what i have learned.my mind is woking up roaming around bank po jobs.sleepless nights .i still want software job only my mind is still confusing ,because bankpo is impossible to me now start coaching learning from fresh ,no reservations hate banking awareness frankly,securing 170/200 is impossible.but why iam still feeling confusing.this confusion makes my brain ineffective to software world. i had worried sleepless being jobless itself now being confused divered mindset giving me sleepless agin.i cant affort to psycologists. because when i decide to do software job learning from scratch again as i forgot all.but while preparing java iam feeling nervousness soon concentration gets distracting my mind is telling to go for bankpo go for bankpo. but why cant it understand its impossible in 1 year i have to job because my father retires next year with low pension. what to do?iam not going out for almost 8 months?help please thanks.?

Related Questions:
  1. Isn't the Bank PO job suitable for engineers? Should I go for private job?
  2. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  3. Which subjects should I choose in B.Com to get a job in bank?
  4. Government sector jobs for MCA graduates?
  5. Which course is better in coming years, Civil, Mechanical, ETC, Electrical and Electronics? Scopes of these engineering branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best one to choose among software, government sector and private firm job?
  7. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  8. Is there any government job application for software engineer with 5 years integrated course?
  9. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  10. Can I choose Arts in 11th to become software engineer?
  11. What should I do after BSc IT? Which is better between MBA and MCA?
  12. Which course to choose between PCMC or PCME to get a job in google company as a software engineer? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a Bank job even a small private bank after 10th? What courses I should study after 10th?
  14. Which one to choose between software job vs Bank PO?
  15. How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?
  16. What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?
  17. Which branch is better between engineering and information technology?
  18. Career options available for me after pursuing MCA? Should I choose software engineering, programmer, Trouble Shooter, Network Designer, Software Deveoper or System Analyzer?
19th May 2016, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one to choose between software job vs Bank PO?

Whatever you do should be with a strong will power. At the moment you are too confused and worried about your future. Let you mind settle by taking up a starting level job in a small IT company. After gaining experience you will be eligible for top IT companies.

Bank PO is definitely a better option than IT job due to job security but chances of getting depends on your preparation. You have to qualify written exam and interview for getting selected. Hence, settle your mind and concentrate on your aim through hardwork without thinking about the result.
20th May 2016, 04:40 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which one to choose between software job vs Bank PO?

So, what you did from 2012 to 2016?
There is nothing called updation in java and due to Updation in java nothing can effect the engineers knowledge if they have core understanding of java.

Previously we were having java 1.6 now we are having java 1.7.
New changes in java 1.7 are:

1. Switch case.
2. Multi-threading.
3. Java Bean.

And rest are same. So, i don't think that it is going to impact your learning and your career. Even IT employee have the qualities of adoption.

Even you seems to be in confusion by seeing your friends who got job in Bank.
What you need to do is to gain positive thing and boycott the negative thoughts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?