5th January 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities in Private Sector Bank for B.Tech Engineer?

hello sir
i am an btech engineer
can anyone tell about the growth
opportunity in private sector bank for engineers????
looking for quick reply

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after Civil engineering Diploma?
  2. Government Jobs available for ECE students after completing degree?
  3. What type of jobs will be offered after completing M.Tech from IIT Mumbai in Computers? What type of job will be the best?
  4. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  5. How and where can I do job after Diploma in Mechanical? When the exam is conducted?
  6. Career options for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. List of private and public sector companies(For EEE graduate) along with their last date of application offering job for sub engineer and apprentice posts?
  8. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  9. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  10. What is the scope after completing B.Tech ECE?
  11. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Basic salary after completing diploma in ECE?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. What can I do after passing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil
  15. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  16. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  17. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  18. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
16th January 2015, 07:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities in Private Sector Bank for B.Tech Engineer?

When comparing Private Sector Banks with Public Sector Banks, I can say that Growth opportunities are relatively less. But still there are number of employees whose salary is around Rs.35,000/- per month working in Private sector banks. Salary would be somewhat high for private sector bank employees when compared to Public Sector banks employees. Growth actually depends on your performance, skills that you have. You can even go for higher positions like Clerk, Probationary Officer (Management Trainee), Senior Officer, Officer Scale I, II, III, Assistant General Manager and GM (General Manager) positions based on your performance and experience that you acquire.

The latest recruitment of private sector bank (ICICI) details are provided below.
Click here for Phone Banking Officers recruitment details
Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?