15th October 2019, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Associate Project Engineers in DEP India Private Limited Chennai?

Hi everyone, I have heard that Associate Project Engineer interview is going on in DEP India Private Limited Chennai. I want to get this job so I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

19th October 2019, 02:15 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Associate Project Engineers in DEP India Private Limited Chennai?

For the freshers who got selected in the selection process Associate Project Engineers in DEP India Private Limited Chennai can expect the salary of 4 to 4.5 lakhs per annum.

For the experienced aspirant’s salary will be based on their years of experience and the knowledge.

For more information visit on www.depusa.com
19th October 2019, 06:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Pay scale allotted to Associate Project Engineers in DEP India Private Limited Chennai?

Pay scale allotted to Associate Project Engineers in DEP India Private Limited Chennai is Rs. 3.08 lakh per annum.
Candidate applying for job should have good communication skills with other basic eligibilities to be eligible for the job.

You may visit the website www.linkedin.com for more information.
20th October 2019, 09:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Associate Project Engineers in DEP India Private Limited Chennai?

Company Name: DEP India Private Limited

Salary allotted to Associate Project Engineers in DEP India Private Limited Chennai is around INR 3 -6.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements with matching skills to complete the designing and analysis operations.

Official Website : http://www.depusa.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?