10th October 2020, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to the Software Developers in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the pay scale allotted to the Software Developers in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun. I have heard that the interview is going on so I need to know about the pay scale for this post.

13th October 2020, 08:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to the Software Developers in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Pay scale allotted to the Software Developers in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun are as follows:-
Average salary- Rs. 493,576
Bonus- Rs. 49,151
Commission- Rs. 14,223
Profit Sharing- Rs. 35,515
13th October 2020, 08:28 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to the Software Developers in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun?

Pay scale allotted to the Software Developers in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd Dehradun is as follows.

Applicant will get Rs. 2.5 - 3.2 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have qualification of BTech CSE or MCA.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
https://metadesignsolutions.com/openings
14th October 2020, 10:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale Offered for Software Developers in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Software Developer in Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Metadesign Software Services Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

Pay Scale Offered:-

@ Salary Offered for Software Developer - 4 Lakh Per Annum

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who have passed out in the year 2018 or 2019 or 2020 to be eligible.

>> Freshers candidates are also eligible for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?