25th July 2016, 11:08 AM
ramgowtham96

Percentage required to attend Sutherland Global Service BPO Interview for B.Tech final year student?

I am studying in B.Tech final year. I want to secure a job in Sutherland Global Services BPO. Kindly tell me how much percentage should I possess to attend for the interview in Sutherland BPO company? Please tell me asap.

26th July 2016, 02:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required to attend Sutherland Global Service BPO Interview for B.Tech final year student?

Minimum Percentage Required to attend Sutherland Global Service BPO Interview:

Basically there is no such percentage criteria mentioned in the recruitment process of Sutherland Global Service BPO Interview. Here is the basic eligibility criteria required.

>> Good Oral or Written English Communication Skills

>> Willingness to work in Shifts

>> You must have a basic knowledge of Computers, OS, Virus Removal, Networking ..etc., will be an advantage

>> Flair for Customer Services

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?