11th December 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Technical course while working in a private company?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do any Technical course as like a Computer Hardware & Networking/ Mobile Repairing. I am already doing job in a private company which I can't leave. So its possible for me to do such course while doing job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?
  2. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  3. Am I eligible for CS course after completing BSc and while working in a private company? Which are the exam centers for this course?
  4. How to get a Government job when working in a private company?
  5. How to work in private company in Dubai after completing B.A?
  6. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  7. Am I eligible to attend CTS off campus interview if I am already working in a private company?
  8. Should I quit my job to prepare for IPS exams?
  9. Details of part time diploma courses(EEE)? I am working in private MNC company
  10. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  11. Is Manav Bharyi University eligible for private companies campus placements?
  12. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  13. Can I get government job at an age of 34 years and working in private food company?
  14. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
  15. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  16. What is difference between a company, a public LTD. company & a private LTD. company?
  17. List of private polytechnic colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What and how should I prepare for the campus interview to make sure of getting job in core companies?
22nd December 2015, 12:24 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Technical course while working in a private company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to do any Technical course as like a Computer Hardware & Networking/ Mobile Repairing. I am already doing job in a private company which I can't leave. So its possible for me to do such course while doing job?
Yes it is possible to do technical course like hardware and networking courses while working in a private company. You can do Certificate course in Computer Hardware, Networking and Multimedia in Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments. The website link is http://www.idemi.org/computer_hardware_courses.aspx The eligibility to study the course is 10th passing. The course is part time 2 hours/day only. You can also find many institutes in your city to study the technical courses in part time. The aspirant can also do a correspondence diploma in hardware and networking course through Gyanvarsha Institute. The eligibility is 10+2 and the duration is 2 years. The website link is http://www.gyanvarshainstitute.com/a...nd-networking/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?