11th August 2021, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to work with MNC after completion of B.Sc IT from Distance mode?

Hi, I am Bishant Mahato and I have completed my B.Sc IT (distance ) after that I completed M.Sc in Computer Science (regular). So, it is possible work with MNC company now?

12th August 2021, 08:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to work with MNC after completion of B.Sc IT from Distance mode?

Yes , distance education is totally acceptable in MNC's...

Some of the jobs available for such students are:
Graphic designer
Database Administrator
Information Architect
Information technologist...

The starting salary could be low as there are freshers, but afterwards it will increase gradually, as one gets experienced....

Good communication skills are important...

One should have strong subject knowledge...
13th August 2021, 02:42 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to work with MNC after completion of B.Sc IT from Distance mode?

Yes. The candidates are eligible to apply for job opportunities in MNCs even though they have completed their degree in Distance Education.
14th August 2021, 12:13 AM
Msdhoni02

Is it possible to work with MNC after completion of B.Sc IT from Distance mode.

The answer is YES.

1. You must have 60% or above in the graduation course.

2. You must have good academic record.

3. You should have good communication skills.

4. You must have relevant skills and interests.
14th August 2021, 12:13 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can get a job in a Multinational company after completing B.S.c IT from any university. But the chances are very less because multinational companies select candidates who have passed MBA, BTech, MCA, MCom, etc. The selected candidates can easily expect a salary of 1 lakh per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?