20th September 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Previous year infosys campus placement papers? Tips to clear the selection rounds?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am going for campus selection held at my college (Mumbai). So, I need last 10 placement papers which I can refer and get prepared, Can you please attach all the papers here? Also some advice on HOW TO PREPARE FOR APTITUDE TEST. I have only 4 days left. Please HELP !!

6th April 2018, 11:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year infosys campus placement papers? Tips to clear the selection rounds?

According to the question mentioned above, I have attached the previous years papers of Infosys campus placement papers below. Download them and start solving, so that you can prepare well for the examination. The selection process have 3 rounds: written test, technical interview and HR interview. To clear these rounds, you must have adequate amount of knowledge regarding your educational field and must have the tendency to read and write fast with accuracy. Good and strong communication skills in English are must during these rounds. So, practice well and have patience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?