2nd September 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for TCS off campus placement?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of B.Tech final year and my 10th % is 61.16 and 12th % 69.4% and B.Tech % up to the third year is 69.5 so how I am applying for off campus of TCS? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

3rd September 2017, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for TCS off campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a student of B.Tech final year and my 10th % is 61.16 and 12th % 69.4% and B.Tech % up to the third year is 69.5 so how I am applying for off campus of TCS? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Candidates who have completed BE / BTech in EEE, ECE, IT, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Instrumentation Engineering, Network Engineering and Electrical Engineering are eligible to apply for TCS off campus placement. Candidates must have scored not less than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation for the TCS off campus placement. Candidates with less than three years or fresh graduates are only eligible for the TCS off campus placement. Candidates can apply for online for the TCS off campus placement. Engineering graduates are selected through online aptitude test and interview for the TCS off campus placement. The TCS careers website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?