13th November 2017, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra for a Mechanical Engineer?

I am B.Tech Mechanical Engineering graduate from NIT, Durgapur and willing to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra. Please tell me procedure to get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. When Mahindra & Mahindra will take Off-Campus Interview in Mumbai? Eligibility to get placement for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  2. How to get a job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Mumbai branch?
  3. Can I get job in Mahindra & Mahindra after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  5. Summer training in Mahindra & Mahindra?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  7. How to apply for a job in Mahindra & Mahindra Limited?
  8. Procedure to do internship from Mahindra & Mahindra company in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Details regarding internship in Mechanical Engineering from Mahindra & Mahindra?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for summer training in 7th semester of Mechanical engineering at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. What should I do for getting job in Tech Mahindra being a fresher Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Placement papers for preparation of Mahindra & Mahindra interview exam?
  16. How to join summer training in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd for MBA(IT) 1st year student? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
14th November 2017, 11:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra for a Mechanical Engineer?

As you are pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from NIT, Durgapur which is one of the top most colleges in India you may find better job opportunities after completion of studies.

>> Mahindra and Mahindra is one of the core companies available in India and it visits top colleges for recruitment.

>> So if it visits your campus, then you are required to appear in it's ON Campus Interview. And make sure you meet the required eligibility criteria before you appear in the recruitment process.

>> Otherwise, you are required to attend it's Off Campus recruitment's. Or else you may go through the below link for getting more details of its latest recruitment's.

Click here for Recruitment Section

Click here for Official Website
15th November 2017, 06:50 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra for a Mechanical Engineer?

You have not mentioned the year in which you are pursuing in Mechanical Engineering. Generally candidates who have completed their Engineering or who are pursuing their final year only are eligible to appear in Mahindra and Mahindra Recruitment's.

As your college is National Institute of Technology, Mahindra and Mahindra company may visits your campus for recruiting young and dynamic candidates. so you will be eligible to appear in its on campus recruitment when you will be in final year.

On the other side, you are required to appear in its off campus recruitment's by registering yourself to the top job portals that are available. Or else, you are required to visit the Recruitment section of this company frequently for getting latest updates of new recruitment's.

Click here for Mahindra and Mahindra Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?