23rd August 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Process to take Licence to be General Insurance Agent? Life Insurance Advisor of ICICI Bank can take Agentship?

I am interested to be general insurance agent. Kindly let me know what is the processor
to take licence to be general insurance agent. Can an Life insurance advisor of ICICI
take this type of agentship.

23rd June 2016, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to take Licence to be General Insurance Agent? Life Insurance Advisor of ICICI Bank can take Agentship?

I am interested to be general insurance agent. Kindly let me know what is the processor
to take licence to be general insurance agent. Can an Life insurance advisor of ICICI
take this type of agentship.
6th July 2018, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to take Licence to be General Insurance Agent? Life Insurance Advisor of ICICI Bank can take Agentship?

I did take licence of reliance Nippon life insurance since 2014,after passing IRDA exam,but How does I sell Vehicle insurance ?
9th October 2018, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

to take licence to be general insurance agent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?