27th January 2022, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for job in Dubai for Dentist from Pakistan?

I have done my bds graduation from pakistan and have 1 year of experience of dentistry now i want to apply for job in dubai i want to ask what are the requirements for applying in dubai for job ? Kindly tell me the details .
Thanku

29th January 2022, 09:19 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Requirements to apply for job in Dubai for Dentist from Pakistan?

Requirements to apply for job in Dubai for Dentist from Pakistan?

You need to have minimum THREE years work experience to work as a Dentist.

You need to clear Ministry of Health exam to get license to work as a Dentist.

The schedule of exams can be read from this weblink Exam Schedule & MOH EXAMS UAE - FOR DENTISTS AND HEALTH PROFESSIONALS.
17th May 2022, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to apply for job in Dubai for Dentist from Pakistan?

to apply from pakistan what is the criteria for teaching post in the subject of oral medicine
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?