3rd January 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Engineer in Aptean, Bangalore?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Associate Engineer allotted by Aptean, Bangalore. I want to become Associate Engineer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

9th January 2019, 03:19 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Engineer in Aptean, Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Engineer in Aptean, Bangalore are as follows.

If you are selected, you will develope and test the new software applications and solutions.

You will build and assemble the prototype assimilations of guided software applications and solutions.

You will write code, complete the programme and debug software applications and solutions.

You will deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified time range.

You are required to reviews of projects against goals and provide status reports.

You will participate in the complete software development life cycle with the requirement for product deployment.

You are required to write and review documentation needed for the installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.

You are required to cultivate working relationships with co-workers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?