18th September 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Lowe’s Services, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Lowe’s Services, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Lowe’s Services, Bengaluru.

23rd September 2018, 09:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Lowe’s Services, Bengaluru?

Roles and Responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Lowe's Services Bangalore:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Lowe's Services are given below,

Name of the Company - Lowe's Services

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You are required to work on e-commerce, BI and Analytics, Peoplesoft, Testing,Sterling Commerce, Integration, etc.,

>> You are required to take part in some of the projects involving in the statistical techniques and data mining algorithms in order to achieve broader objectives like optimization of the marketing and financial spends as an Associate Software Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?