5th October 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of BI Solutions Developers in Visual BI Chennai?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Visual BI Chennai for the post of BI Solutions Developer. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

9th October 2019, 05:19 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of BI Solutions Developers in Visual BI Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of BI Solutions Developers in Visual BI Chennai as follows :

-You will have to build best-in-class BI solutions that would be consumed by leaders and executives of Fortune 500 organizations.

-You will have to build executive dashboards, visualizations, reports and data models leveraging the portfolio of SAP & Microsoft BI tools.

-Knowledge in programming, databases, or excel modeling would be a plus.

-Ability to work in business analysis and data interpretation is important.
10th October 2019, 12:50 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of BI Solutions Developers in Visual BI Chennai?

The Business Intelligence Developer in Visual BI Chennai is responsible for aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse and designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases. Additional responsibilities include:- Designing and plan BI solutions.

Address:
7th Floor, Block A – West Wing,
Global Infocity, 40, MGR Main Rd,
Kodandarama Nagar, Perungudi,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096

Phone: 097223 22233

For more information visit on https://visualbi.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?