2nd February 2021, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Business Strategy Analyst in the NetApp Bangalore

Hello Sir, I am going to attend the interview of Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore. I don’t know what are the roles and responsibilities available for such Analysts. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities?

5th February 2021, 11:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Business Strategy Analyst in the NetApp Bangalore

Roles and responsibilities of Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Business Strategy Analyst in NetApp Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - NetApp

Name of the Job Position - Business Strategy Analyst

>> You need to perform research and data analysis to support the product management teams and R&D.

>> You must lead the projects to forge cross-functional alignment.

>> You are required to formulate and share key industry and technology trends including the industry and concepts around Cloud Computing, Vendor Landscape as well as dynamics.

>> You should be able to develop concise and crisp the presentations to communicate the strategy message to external and internal audiences.

>> As a Business Strategy Analyst, you should be able to understand and perform the statistical analysis on diverse datasets.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?