19th September 2020, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Developers in SAP Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of Cloud Developers in SAP Bangalore. I came to know that this company is offering this post. I am interested in joining but I want to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

27th September 2020, 08:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Developers in SAP Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Cloud Developer in SAP Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Cloud Developer in SAP Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - SAP Bangalore

Name of the Job Position - Cloud Developer

>> You are required to focus o the development of innovative real estate solutions for the Cloud. You need to interact and integrate with the other strategic SAP initiatives like SAP Cloud Platform, SAP S/ 4HANA Cloud, SAP Asset Intelligence Network..etc.,

>> You need to work in distributed team in Scrum fashion. You are required to integrate in the Scrum team. You must have good leadership qualities and must be able to meet at the compatible times.

>> You should be able to share knowledge with colleagues and apply then in projects.

>> You are required to develop SAP Cloud Platform application components with JavaScript, Java, TypeScript..etc.,

>> You need to contribute the entire application lifecycle from definition and design to go to market.

>> You are required to work closely with strong team of designers and domain experts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?