21st May 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Core Java Developer in Capgemini Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Capgemini Hyderabad for the post of Core Java Developer. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

25th May 2019, 04:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Core Java Developer in Capgemini Hyderabad?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Core Java Developer in Capgemini Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Core Java Developer in Capgemini Hyderabad recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Capgemini

Name of the Job Position - Core Java Developer

>> You are required to build MVC based web application using Structs or JSP framework.

>> You must have expertise in Java and good knowledge of database-oracle or SQL.

>> You should have good knowledge of Hibernate, OOPS Concepts and Spring dependency injection..etc.,

>> You must have strong knowledge in JAVA.
26th May 2019, 01:26 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Core Java Developer in Capgemini Hyderabad?

Roles and Responsibility of Core Java Developer in Capgemini:

1. You have to work on Java 1.8, Spring, JPA/Hibernate, SOAP services, RESTfull webservices and Oracle to design the application and work on performance tuning.

2. You have to provide technical solutions and recommendations in Architect meetings to satisfy the client's requirement.

3. You have to guide other teams in the technical implementation of their tasks.

4. You have to coordinate with clients and other vendors / team to get the work done for delivery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?