21st March 2021, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Software Engineers in Danfoss Chennai

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for a Junior Software Engineer in Danfoss Chennai. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

27th March 2021, 12:58 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Software Engineers in Danfoss Chennai

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Software Engineers in Danfoss Chennai are as follows.

Role - Junior Software Engineer.

Applicant will design & Develop test framework as per project requirements.

Applicant will participate in discussions held with teams across the globe to represent V&V team for the project.

Applicant will work with team of test engineers for following activities.

Applicant will define test plan and test specifications.

Applicant will test automation with designed test framework.
27th March 2021, 07:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Software Engineers in Danfoss Chennai

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Software Engineer in Danfoss Chennai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Junior Software Engineer in Danfoss Chennai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Danfoss

Name of the Job Position - Junior Software Engineer

>> You are required to define the test plan and test specifications

>> You need to involve in test execution and reporting.

>> You should implement the test sequences as per the test specifications.

>> Also need to test automation with the designed test framework.

>> You should be able to participate in the discussions held with the teams across the globe to represent the V and V team for the project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?