19th July 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Product Delivery Associate in Limetray Delhi NCR?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for Product Delivery Associate allotted by Limetray Delhi NCR. I want to become a Product Delivery Associate in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

21st July 2019, 05:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Product Delivery Associate in Limetray Delhi NCR?

Roles and responsibilities of Product Delivery Associate in Limetray Delhi NCR are as follows:-
Pack products into shipping and delivery containers.
Identify problems with equipment and materials.
Arrange material and goods, and set up the environment for packaging.
22nd July 2019, 03:07 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Product Delivery Associate in Limetray Delhi NCR?

The roles and responsibilities of Product Delivery Associate in Limetray Delhi NCR is very wide.

The Limetray company deals with the packaging and on time delivery of products to the customers.

After the customer has purchased an item, then the Product Delivery Associate would need to keep a record of everything about the product like packaging, loading and delivering the product in excellent condition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?