20th July 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for Software Engineer allotted by Mavenir Systems Bangalore. I want to become a Software Engineer in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

28th September 2020, 09:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Mavenir Systems Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Mavenir Systems Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Engineer in Mavenir Systems Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Mavenir Systems

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> As a Software Engineer, you are required to write scalable and testable codes using the best coding practices.

>> You need to adhere to the company policies as well as quality standards.

>> You should be able to pay high attention to detail in the work.

>> You need to own one or more modules of the solution under the development.

>> You should be able to work closely with the Technical lead for quality, on time delivery of the agreed deliverables.

>> You are required to promptly escalate the issues that affect product delivery and quality.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?