8th May 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Software Trainee allotted by Quinnox, Mumbai. I want to become Software Trainee in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

15th May 2021, 04:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai?

Roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Quinnox, Mumbai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Quinnox

Name of the Job Position - Software Trainee

>> You are required to meet all the delivery schedules set by PM.

>> You should follow agreed processes and guidelines as well as ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept upto date.

>> You need to follow project guidelines as well as standards.

>> As a Software Trainee, you are required to perform the monitoring tasks and ensure that first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in SLA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?