16th November 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Test Engineer in Seagate, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Seagate, Bengaluru is hiring for the post of a Test Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Seagate, Bengaluru.

23rd November 2018, 07:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Test Engineer in Seagate, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of a Test Engineer in Seagate, Bengaluru are:

Selected candidates for Test Engineer in Seagate, Bengaluru will be responsible for developing test program and design of hardware on ATE (Automated Testing Equipment) for product enhancement, characterization and ultimately large-scale production testing of very high performance SOC semiconductor devices.

Candidates should be self-motivated and work in a high pressure environment.

Candidates should be fully capable of better utilization of all ATE resources in order to provide low cost test (COT) without compromising on the quality of outgoing product.

They will be responsible for all stages of product testing development and should plan/track schedule in order to reduce time in the market.

They will develop test plans and will support various stages of manufacturing including proto enhancement, reliability testing, attribution, production releases and failure analysis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?