16th April 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Salary allotted to Business Associate in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Hello Sir, I want to give an interview of eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru for the post of Business Associate. Can I know what salary they will provide to me for this particular post? Please let me know about the salary asap.

19th April 2019, 10:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Business Associate in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Salary Package offered for a Business Associate in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for a Business Associate in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd is given below,

Name of the Company - eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Business Associate

Salary Package offered - Rs.3,60,000/- per annum

>> You must have competed Engineering in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 70% marks.

Click here for official website
19th April 2019, 07:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary allotted to Business Associate in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru?

Being a Business Associate in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, you may get a starting salary of Rs. 4,00,000/- and above per year. Depending upon the performance and experience of the candidates, the salary may gradually increase and may range up to Rs. 5,00,000/- and above per month.
19th April 2019, 10:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you are selected as Business Associate in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru, then you will get around Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum in beginning. After commencement of your full-time employment, you will receive a compensation of Rs 4.0 lacs per annum.
Qualification required for Business Associate in eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru is bachelor's degree in Engineering in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?