22nd July 2020, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and get selected for the post of Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

26th July 2020, 02:29 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Company Name:-Citicorp Services India Pvt. Ltd. Pune

Experience Level:-Freshers

The Salary package allotted to Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune is around INR 4-8 Lakhs per annum + (Annual Bonus +Performance Bonus). Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
26th July 2020, 01:42 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune?

Salary package allotted to Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune :-

You can expect a package of Rs. 5,80,000/- to Rs. 8,00,000/- per annum for the post of Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.citigroup.com/citi/
26th July 2020, 04:42 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Salary package allotted to Data Management Analyst in Citicorp Services India Pvt Ltd Pune are as follows:-
Average salary- $58,614
Bonus- $4,880
Profit Sharing- $3,500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?