28th November 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Senior DevOps Engineers in YASH Technologies Indore?

I have heard that YASH Technologies Indore is scheduling an interview for the post of Associate Senior DevOps Engineer. I will attend this interview. However, I don’t know about the salary. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the salary package?

30th November 2019, 05:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Senior DevOps Engineers in YASH Technologies Indore?

The average salary for Yash Technologies Inc. employees in India is Rs. 612434 per year.

1)Candidate should have knowledge of programming languages like C++, JAVA

2)Candidate should have knowledge of Selenium IDE, Custom Xpath, CSS Selectors, FireBug, JUnit, TestNG, Read/Write data from MS Excel, Selenium Scripts, Maven, Eclipse IDE

3)Candidate should have knowledge of Hybrid, Data Driven framework in Selenium
Database knowledge.

4)Candidate should have knowledge of Agile based project or have Basic Knowledge in Agile methodologies.

5)If Candidates have ISTQB/ Scrum Master certification is an added advantage.

For more information visit on https://www.yash.com
30th November 2019, 08:04 PM
Anujgupta10

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Senior DevOps Engineers in YASH Technologies Indore?

The average salary is ₹3,86325 per year to Senior DevOps Engineers in YASH Technologies Indore.

Should have experienced any of the ESB, BPM, DQ, MDM and Big Data, but not mandatory in all areas.
30th November 2019, 08:31 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The salary package of 5 lakh to 8 lakh is allotted to Senior DevOps Engineers in YASH Technologies Indore. The candidate should have experience of 5to8 years.

Candidate should have good communication skills, should have knowledge of designing to be eligible for Senior DevOps Engineers in YASH Technologies Indore.
30th November 2019, 11:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

-YASH Technologies Indore-

Experience Required: 0-2 Years

Salary package allotted to Senior DevOps Engineers in YASH Technologies Indore is around INR 2.8 -8 lakhs per annum ( as per IT industry standards). It's totally depending upon interview performance and skills to meet the business requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?