9th August 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Assistant Manager through Axis Bank Young Bankers?

Respected Sir, I will attend an interview for the post of Assistant Manager in Axis Bank Young Bankers. I would like to know about the salary package for this post which is offering by Axis Bank Young Bankers. Please tell me about the salary.

17th August 2018, 07:13 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Assistant Manager through Axis Bank Young Bankers?

Salary Package offered for the position of an Assistant Manager through Axis Bank Young Bankers:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the position of an Assistant Manager through Axis Bank Young Bankers is given below,

Name of the Bank - Axis Bank

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Manager

Salary Package Offered - Rs.4.12 Lakh Per Annum

The above mentioned salary offered is inclusive of Loan Benefits and some indicative performance linked bonus and Retrials.

And young bankers shall be paid monthly stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month for first 9 months and Rs.12,000/- per month during Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?