5th August 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Analysts in GlobalLogic Gurgaon?

Sir/Madam, I came to know that GlobalLogic Gurgaon is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Analyst and I am going to attend this interview. I want to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

8th August 2020, 10:40 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Salary package of Associate Analysts in GlobalLogic Gurgaon?

The typical GlobalLogic Associate Analyst salary is ₹14,377. Associate Analyst salaries at GlobalLogic can range from ₹11,029 - ₹35,272.

Average GlobalLogic Associate Analyst yearly pay in India is approximately ₹ 1,92,000, which is 25% below the national average
9th August 2020, 11:17 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Analysts in GlobalLogic Gurgaon?

Salary Package offered for an Associate Analyst in GlobalLogic Gurgaon recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for an Associate Analyst in GlobalLogic Gurgaon recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - GlobalLogic

Name of the Job Position - Associate Analyst

Salary Offered - 1.92 Lakh Per Annum

>> Besides this, there will be free pick up and drop, free meals and snacks, and quarterly incentives. ..etc.,

>> As an associate analyst, you are required to timely deliver the different project's data at the highest possible quality standards.

>> You must have excellent communication skills along with written and verbal skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?