21st May 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, I am ready to attend an interview in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad for the post of Associate Technical Support. I just want to know about the salary package allotted for this particular post in this company. Can I know about the salary package?

25th May 2019, 04:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

For the position of Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad, you may expect a salary package between Rs. 2.25 - 2.5 lacs per annum. Candidates having graduation in any discipline with experience in Dual Chat process and excellent communication skills are eligible to attend Associate Technical Support interview in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad.

26th May 2019, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad?

Tech Mahindra is hiring 1-3 years of experienced professional for the Technical Support profile.
Tech Mahindra is offering a monthly salary of 15k - 35K depending upon your experience and current CTC.

15th July 2019, 08:05 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Associate Technical Support in Tech Mahindra Hyderabad is around INR 2 -3 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance for freshers.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?