27th February 2021, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Business Development Executives in Zycus Infotech Bangalore

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the salary package available in Zycus Infotech Bangalore for the post of Business Development Executive. I am preparing for the interview with this company for this post. Kindly tell me about the salary package. Thank you!

28th February 2021, 07:04 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Business Development Executives in Zycus Infotech Bangalore

Salary package of Business Development Executives in Zycus Infotech Bangalore is as follows.

Applicant will receive Rs. 3 - 5 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have minimum qualification of BTech in relevant subjects to be eligible for this role.
28th February 2021, 09:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Business Development Executives in Zycus Infotech Bangalore

Salary package of Business Development Executives in Zycus Infotech Bangalore is INR6.7 lakhs per annum approx. The candidate should belong to Bangalore or nearby places. The candidate should have passed graduation from any university.
1st March 2021, 01:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of Business Development Executives in Zycus Infotech Bangalore would be between Rs.5,00,000 to Rs.7,00,000 per year. However, the salary package offered depends on your work experience, your skills and last withdrawn salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?