18th February 2019, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Customer Support Executive in Tech Mahindra?

Hi friends, I am interested to attend an interview for the post of Customer Support Executive in Tech Mahindra. Actually, I am interested to join this company for this post. But I don’t know much more about the salary package for this particular post. Can you tell me?

23rd March 2019, 02:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Support Executive in Tech Mahindra?

If selected as Customer Support Executive in Tech Mahindra, you can get a CTC of INR 1.8 to 2.5 LPA + Incentives based on performance. In order to be eligible to apply for Customer Support Executive in Tech Mahindra, the candidate must have passed HSC/ITI/Diploma or graduation/post graduation in any discipline from a recognized board/university. Candidates must have good communication skills in English & Hindi language to be eligible for this recruitment.
24th March 2019, 09:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Customer Support Executive in Tech Mahindra?

Salary package offered in Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Tech Mahindra Customer Support Executive recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tech Mahindra

Name of the Job Position - Customer Support Executive

Salary Package offered - 1.50 Lakhs to 3.80 Lakh per annum

And there will be performance incentive apart from the salary. You need to provide back office based customer support to the domestic customers and need to handling the outbound or inbound calls.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?