12th December 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

I am interested to join as a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post in Syntel, Pune. I would like to know about the salary package for this post in Syntel, Pune. Kindly tell me immediately.

16th December 2018, 11:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

Salary package offered for the position of a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune recruitment:

The basic information about the salary package offered for the position of a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune is as follows,

Name of the Company - Syntel, Pune

Name of the Job Position - Junior Java Developer

Salary Package offered - Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month

Hence, if you have done any of the below mentioned courses and met the criteria then you are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> Candidates who have done their B.Tech or B.E or BCA or MCA or BCS or M.Sc in Computer Science are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout the academics is 60% marks.

>> You should not have any pending backlogs and maximum of 1 year break in allowed to attend this recruitment.
16th December 2018, 09:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

Selected candidates for Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune will get a salary pay of Rs. 25,000/- to 35,000/- per month. Candidates must have passed MCA/BCA/MSC(Computer Science)/BCS from any recognized university are eligible to attend Junior Java Developer interview in Syntel, Pune. Candidates having a degree in BE/BTech (Computer Science) are preferred for this interview.

Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation/post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?