5th August 2019, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Mechanical Designer in Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore for the post of Mechanical Designer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

11th August 2019, 09:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Mechanical Designer in Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore?

Salary package of Mechanical Designer in Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore can range from Rs. 4.5 - 10 lacs per annum. It is depending on the performance and experience of candidates.
Required eligibility to become Mechanical Designer in Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore is pass degree in BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized university with 0 - 2 experience.
13th August 2019, 09:11 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Mechanical Designer in Schneider Electric India Private Limited Bangalore?

Schneider Electric India Private Limited

Mechanical Designer (Contract) || Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years || Bangalore

Mechanical Design Engineer salaries at Schneider Electric can range from INR 4,07,742 - INR 10,69,038 per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and skills.

http://www.scheneider-electric.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?