26th June 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Salesforce Developer in Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to give an interview of Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam as they are hiring Salesforce Developer. I just want to know about their salary. Kindly let me know that what is the salary package allotted for this particular post in Tech Mahindra?

27th June 2019, 09:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Salesforce Developer in Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam?

Salaries always depends upon your interview performance and experience you have with you guys.

Salesforce Developer salaries at Tech Mahindra can range from ₹1,30,000 - ₹8,00,000 Per annum.

Try to work on your skills set.
28th June 2019, 02:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Salesforce Developer in Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam?

The Salary package of Salesforce Developer in Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam is given below:

Fresher: Rs. 2,33,000 per year

Experienced: 5,07,000 per year

The salary package offered depends on your last drawn salary for experienced candidates and for freshers, it depends on their skills and knowledge.

The average pay for a Salesforce Developer in Tech Mahindra, Visakhapatnam is Rs 5,19,377 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?