11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Developer in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Respected Sir, I just want to know about the salary package. Actually I am going to attend an interview of WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune for the post of Software Developer. So, I want to know about the salary package of this post in this company.

19th October 2018, 05:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developer in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Selected candidates for Software Developer in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune will get a salary pay of Rs. 3.5 LPA to 7.5 LPA (depending on assessment of the talent and test performance of the candidate). Applicant who have completed BE/BTech(Computer Science/Information Technology ) or BCA or MCA or BSc(CS/IT) from any recognized university are eligible to attend Software Developer recruitment in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Remove *
20th October 2018, 12:36 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developer in WhiteSnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune?

Salary Package offered for Whitesnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune Software Developer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for Whitesnow Software Pvt Ltd, Pune Software Developer recruitment is given below.

Name of the company - Whitesnow Software Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Software Developer

Salary Package offered - Rs.1.8 to 2.4 Lakh Per Annum

Generally, the initial salary would be 1.8 Lakh per annum and it may be increased based on assessment of the talent and test performance of you in due course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?