25th June 2022, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

Sir, I have applied for the interview for a Software Developer post in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad. I want to know that if I get selected then what would be my salary? I have searched but didn't find any information regarding the salary. Please tell me about this.

26th June 2022, 01:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

The selected candidate will get a salary of Rs.6.9 to Rs.22.0 LPA depending upon their interview performance for the post of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad.

For more details, you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.oracle.com/index.html
26th June 2022, 11:12 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

For the position of Software Developers at Oracle Corporation Hyderabad, the selected applicant would receive a salary ranging from Rs. 6.9 to Rs. 22.0 LPA based on how well they performed in the interview.

Please visit the following official website for further information:-
https://www.oracle.com/index.html
27th June 2022, 06:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Average Oracle Software Engineer salary in Hyderabad/Secunderabad is ₹ 11.4 Lakhs per year for employees with experience between 2 years to 7 years. Software Engineer salary at Oracle ranges between ₹ 6.9 Lakhs to ₹ 22 Lakhs per year.
28th June 2022, 09:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Developers in Oracle Corporation Hyderabad?

Average Oracle Software Engineer salary in Hyderabad/Secunderabad is ₹ 11.4 Lakhs per year for employees with experience between 2 years to 7 years. Software Engineer salary at Oracle ranges between ₹ 6.9 Lakhs to ₹ 22 Lakhs per year. Salary estimates are based on 167 salaries received from various employees of Oracle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?