25th February 2021, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Development Engineers in Linkedin Bangalore

Dear friends, I want to get a job in Linkedin Bangalore for the post of Software Development Engineer. I would like to know about the salary package for this particular post in this company. Please tell me about the salary package immediately.

27th February 2021, 12:20 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Development Engineers in Linkedin Bangalore

Salary package of Software Development Engineers in Linkedin Bangalore is as follows.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 5 -8 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects from recognized university.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.linkedin.com
27th February 2021, 02:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Development Engineers in Linkedin Bangalore

Salary package of 14 lakhs per annum software Development Engineers in Linkedin Bangalore.

The applicant must belong to Bangalore or nearby places to Software Development Engineers in Linkedin Bangalore.
27th February 2021, 02:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Software Development Engineers in Linkedin Bangalore is INR 14,13,210 per annum. The candidate should be a graduate in BE/BTech from any recognized university/institution. The candidate should have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?