19th July 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to attend an interview of Subex Limited Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in Subex Limited.

21st July 2019, 04:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore?

Salary package of Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore are as follows:-
Average Salary- Rs. 495,334
Bonus- Rs. 49,753
Commission- Rs. 12,000
Profit Sharing- Rs. 25,913
21st July 2019, 05:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The salary package offered to Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore would be from Rs.2,00,000 per annum to Rs.4,00,000 per annum.

The eligibility required to apply for Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore is B.E or B.tech Graduate with good Communication Skill and basic knowledge of SQL/Oracle commands.

You can visit the website https://www.subex.com/ for more details.
21st July 2019, 09:28 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The salary package of Software Engineer in Subex Limited Bangalore is around Rs.4 Lakhs per annum.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.subex.com
21st July 2019, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Subex Limited Bangalore Software Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Subex Limited Bangalore software engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Subex

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - 2 to 4 Lakh Per Annum

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or Information Technology from a recognized university. And the minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 65% marks to be eligible.

>> You should have knowledge on SQL or Oracle commands and good problem analysis skills along with troubleshooting skills.

>> You must have good basics on UNIX.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?