21st April 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Software Engineer in Zensar Technologies?

Hi sir, I came to know that Zensar Technologies is going to conduct an interview for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in Zensar Technologies then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

27th May 2018, 05:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Zensar Technologies?

Salary Package of a Software Engineer in Zensar Technologies:

Salary package offered for the role of Software Engineer in Zensar Technologies is as follows.

>> Salary Offered for Software Engineer - Rs.30,100/- per month

Other important information about Zensar Technologies Software Engineer recruitment includes the following.

@ Candidates from B.Tech/ B.E in Computer Science or Information Technology background are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are from MCA background are also eligible to apply.

@ You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics and you should have strong written as well as verbal communication skills.

@ You must be a trained or certified Java Fresher and you should not have any pending backlogs in order to be eligible.
15th July 2019, 02:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Software Engineer in Zensar Technologies?

Software Engineer salaries at Zensar Technologies can range from INR 2,13,833 - INR 10,35,918 per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience you have with you in the similar profile would be great.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?