28th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Testing Engineer in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Hi friends, I would like to know that if I crack the interview of MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd Bangalore and become Testing Engineer then what salary would be for me? I am looking for a handsome salary so I want to know about the salary package of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

31st August 2019, 04:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Testing Engineer in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is hiring 1-3 years of experience professionals for the post of Testing Engineer hence your salary will depends upon your relevant experience and current CTC.

You can expect a hike of 30% - 40% on top of your current annual package.

MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd is offering a package of 5.00 LPA - 7.00 LPA for the post of Testing Engineer, depending upon your Interview performance and negotiation ability with HR.
6th September 2019, 06:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Testing Engineer in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd Bangalore?

Company Name : MetricStream Infotech India Pvt.Ltd

Position : Testing

Salary package of Testing Engineer in MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd Bangalore is around INR 5.5 lakhs per annum. It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience.

Official Website :http://www.metricstream.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?