1st August 2019, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Trainee Engineer in CSS Corp Private Limited Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to attend an interview of CSS Corp Private Limited Chennai for the post of Trainee Engineer then what would be my salary package? Please let me know about the salary package for this particular post in CSS Corp Private Limited.

4th August 2019, 05:48 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Engineer in CSS Corp Private Limited Chennai?

The minimum salary of Trainee Engineer in CSS Corp Private Limited, may start from Rs. 1,70,000/- and above per year.

Depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate the salary may range up to Rs. 4,45,000/- and above per year.

Web:http://www.csscorp.com/
4th August 2019, 09:52 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Trainee Engineer in CSS Corp Private Limited Chennai?

The Average of Trainee Engineer in CSS Corp Private Limited Chennai monthly salary ranges from approximately Rs. 17000 per month to Rs. 1,30000 per month.

For more information visit on https://www.csscorp.com/
4th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the Post : Trainee Engineer

Name of the Company : CSS Corp Private Limited

Job Location : Chennai

Salary Package : 3 TO 3.5 lakh per annaum and allowances , perks will be given based on the market .

Some times it depends on the skills as well.

Eligibility Criteria : You should have completed B.E/B.tech from the recognized university with good academic record.

Year of passed out : 2019 batch.

Must have good communication and spoken skills
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?