19th December 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Scope after CA and LLB in private sectors?

sir, i`m 21 running . i completed my graduation in b.com. now i take admission in LLB 3 Year course. also i doing CA , in which I pass CPT & Intermidiate now doing articalshift in pune.
sir i want to know that what was the scope in field of CA & as well as after LLB. in as well as in private sector.

8th March 2014, 08:20 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope after CA and LLB in private sectors?

Legal profession (LLB) has a very good scope in India,obviously candidates from this field can find a very good number of career as well as Job opportunities.You may find your roles as a Legal advisor or Law officer and or Legal Executive.There is a very good demand for Legal professionals where you can find employment in the Multinational corporations,Legal corporate houses,NGO’s offering good salary packages.

Apart from the above some employment fields,you may also find your role in Broadcasting,insurance,publishing,Politics,Non governmental organizations,Business,individuals,corporate houses,schools,Judicial offices and more.After your successful completion of your LLB courses,if you interested you may even go for the higher studies.You may pursue LLM(Master of Laws).You may even start your career as Matrimonial lawyer,Corporate lawyer,Patent Attorney,Criminal lawyer,International Lawyer,Intellectual property lawyers,Labour and employment lawyers and more.

You may find tremendous opportunities in government as well as Private sectors.Soon after completion of your LLB you may start your fresh career as Junior Assistant to an Advocate.This job tasks include checking files,research work and assists your senior in the court.Then after you may act individually for 3 to 4 years,after getting full of experience then you may even become district attorneys and there after Judges.

You may find plenty of job opportunities for C.A(Chartered Accountants).You may even find your career in Project Finance/Mergers and acquisitions,Financial Advisory,in the Investment banking,Banking and Financial services,Outsourcing,Audit and Taxation,Corporate sector,Academics and more.Since it is the one of the most admired profession,you can find good career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?