4th August 2019, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Dassault Systemes Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Can anyone of you kindly let me know what is the process for selection in Dassault Systemes Pune for the post of Associate Engineer? I am interested to attend an interview with this company for this post so I need to know about the selection procedure.

8th August 2019, 10:35 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Dassault Systemes Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Selection procedure of Associate Engineer in Dassault Systemes Pune consist of 3 rounds of interview which are given below :-

1)Aptitude test

2)CAD test

3)Technical Interview

The average salary for Associate Engineer in Dassault Systemes Pune is Rs 726445 per year.

For more information visit on https://careers.3ds.com/
9th August 2019, 01:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Dassault Systemes Pune Associate Engineer Interview?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Dassault Systemes Associate Engineer Interview, will have to appear for an online aptitude written examination at first. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a round of CAD technical examination. The final selection will be done on the basis of a personal interview.

Web:http://www.3ds.com
9th August 2019, 07:43 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name: Dassault Systemes

Position: Associate Engineer

Selection procedure in Dassault Systemes Pune Associate Engineer Interview as follows :
-Online Test
-Technical Interview
-3D design test.

Venue :
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering & Research (PCCOE&R),
Plot No.B, Sector No. 110, Gate No.1, Laxminagar, Ravet,
Pune-412101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?