1st November 2018, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Fiserv, Pune Software Development Engineering Trainee interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to appear an interview of Fiserv, Pune for the post of Software Development Engineering Trainee. Can I know about the process for selection in this interview at Fiserv, Pune? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the selection procedure. Please help me!

11th November 2018, 08:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Fiserv, Pune Software Development Engineering Trainee interview?

The selection of the candidates who are interested to apply for Software Development Engineering Trainee interview in Fiserv, Pune, depends upon the performance in the online written examination. The candidates who qualifies the examination, have to appear for a round of technical interview. The final selection of the candidates depends upon the performance in the HR interview.

Add: Trion Business Park, Nagar Rd, Kargil Vijay Nagar, Vadgaon Sheri, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Phone: 020 4101 4000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?